Frequently Asked Questions
3. Enterprise Support - Key Benefits & Conditions
Last Updated 6 years ago
Key features of Enterprise SupportThe demands of Enterprise level customers are complex, detailed, and unique. Enterprise Support addresses the wishes of Enterprise customers for a closer relationship and insight into our development plans. Enterprise Support offers following benefits.
- Access to our Paid Support Helpdesk system with Enterprise Support status. Post up to 6 incidents per year. Assign multiple accounts access to the Paid Support Helpdesk.
- 24 hour guaranteed initial response time during weekdays.
- Direct email or phone communication with our senior support developers.
- Issue escalation to product development teams.
- Hotfixes delivered to address your issues.
- Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
- Custom agreement and administrative documentation assistance by using our automated End User License Agreement (EULA) Wizard.
- Enterprise Support covers a custom EULA created using the EULA Wizard with minimal changes to the Aspose.Cloud agreement. An additional Hand-Crafted fee of $9,999 USD will apply if you need to redline the Aspose.Cloud EULA or add major changes including but not limited to references to external agreements, statutes, or policies. The addition of the Hand-Crafted fee is subject to the discretion of the Aspose.Cloud Business Team.
- One Enterprise Support purchase covers all your Aspose.Cloud products with valid subscriptions.
AvailabilityEnterprise support is offered to customers with over 30,000 API calls per month. Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
Paid Support subscription is purchased as a separate product and is not a part of product license.
Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
To buy Enterprise Support please contact our sales department.
Unused tickets of expired subscription cannot be transferred to the new subscription.
- $499 per month ($5,988 per year)
- Enterprise Support guarantees that your contact request will get an initial response within one business day of being raised. We do not guarantee a resolution or inclusion in our product roadmap within this timescale.
- Where we can, we provide simple fixes and work-arounds as soon as possible. Issues that require development work to resolve can take longer. Hotfix builds are provided in consultation with the customer at Aspose.Cloud's discretion.
- Enterprise Support is subject to a fair usage policy of 6 issues being raised in any 365 day period. (By issue we mean a new Enterprise Support ticket opened in the Enterprise Support Helpdesk.) If several unrelated issues are opened as part of one Enterprise Support ticket they may be split into separate tickets and each of these counts towards your usage quota.
- These conditions are subject to change without notice. Aspose.Cloud reserves the right to discontinue technical support for all or individual products at any time.
- First account will be the account the Enterprise Support subscription is purchased under, please contact our sales department to activate additional accounts for the second account.
- Hotfixes and feature requests, if provided, are only built on the latest version of the product in question. Versions other than the latest version of the software are not supported in this way.